Specialty Food Vendors
2017 Specialty Food Vendor Show Applications
FILL-ABLE or DOWNLOADABLE APPLICATION NOTES:
- Fill-able applications will require the use of Adobe Reader. If you don’t have it, then you can get it here:
- Click the link to open the application. Fully complete the application and save the form. Create and send an email to email@example.com including the application and compliment of requested check list items.
- If you prefer to download and print the applications: download, complete the application, include the full compliment of checklist times and return them to us by USPS to Pacific Fine Arts Festivals PO Box 280 Pine Grove, CA 95665.
Note that the applications are on legal-sized pages. If you don’t have that sized paper available for printing, open the attachment:
- On a PC: Open the attachment you want to print. Go to the top of the screen and click on “File” then “Print” then the drop down box called “Page Scaling.” Select “Fit to Printable Area,” “Print Entire Image,” or “Shrink to Printable Area” then “OK.” That should cause the application to print on your 8.5 x 11 paper.
- On a Mac: Open the attachment you want to print. Go to the top of the screen and click on “File” then “Print” then “Fit” or “Shrink Oversized Pages.
We have found that some print dialog boxes don’t include any of these options. In that case, if you have an option of “Custom Scale” select that option and type in either 75% or 80%.
APPLICATION / FORMS (no applications from distributorships will be accepted)
Mt. View A la Carte & Art, California Strawberry Festival, Menlo Summerfest, San Carlos Art & Wine Faire
2017 Show List — descriptions of each event
HEALTH PERMIT APPLICATION FORMS (these will be uploaded as they become available):
- 2017 Mt. View A la Carte & Art Health Permit Application packet
- 2017 CA Strawberry Festival Health Permit Application packet
- 2017 Menlo Summerfest Health Permit Application packet
- 2017 San Carlos Art & Wine Faire Health Permit Application packet
Important news will be listed below as it becomes available.
1.27.17 February 1 is almost upon us! This is the deadline for the following events. We do accept applications after the deadlines or space or waiting list consideration, but applications after the deadline may not be included in the first round of selection. We look forward to seeing your applications! Find the fill-able applications on our website, fill, save and email back to us with the check list items…so easy! http://pacificfinearts.com/specialty-food-vendors/
Mt. View A la Carte & Art
CA Strawberry Festival
12.21.15 Hello everyone! The 2016 Schedule and Applications are now loaded on the site! Let me know if you find that something looks wonky or doesn’t work (be gentle!): firstname.lastname@example.org
Just a note that the office will be mostly “down” until January 4 (who am I kidding…I’ll be checking emails). Applications are being mailed or emailed, if that was your preference, in the next few days. They may also be found on this page as a fill-able or downloadable form. You will need Adobe Reader to use the fill-able forms and you may download that program from this page as well. Please email or leave a phone message with any questions and we will reply as soon as we’re able between now and January 4–or shortly thereafter. Wishing you and your family a fantastic holiday season! Pacific Fine Arts Festivals: email@example.com, 209/267-4394.
BE SURE TO RECEIVE OUR EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE: To be sure that you receive any email correspondence from us through the course of the season, please be sure to add to your “accepted email addresses” or “whitelist” the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
2017 Application Deadlines/Notifications
Mountain View A la Carte & Art
California Strawberry Festival
Notifications sent March 6
Notifications sent April 3
San Carlos Art & Wine Faire
Notifications sent July 3