Helpful Notes for Fill-able or Download-able Applications
- Fill-able applications will require the use of Adobe Reader. If you don’t have it, then you can get it here:
- Click the link to open the application. Fully complete the application and save the form. Create and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the application and compliment of requested check list items.
- If you prefer to download and print the applications: download, complete the application, include the full compliment of checklist times and return them to us by USPS to Pacific Fine Arts Festivals PO Box 280 Pine Grove, CA 95665.
Note that the applications are on legal-sized pages. If you don’t have that sized paper available for printing, open the attachment:
- On a PC: Open the attachment you want to print. Go to the top of the screen and click on “File” then “Print” then the drop down box called “Page Scaling.” Select “Fit to Printable Area,” “Print Entire Image,” or “Shrink to Printable Area” then “OK.” That should cause the application to print on your 8.5 x 11 paper.
- On a Mac: Open the attachment you want to print. Go to the top of the screen and click on “File” then “Print” then “Fit” or “Shrink Oversized Pages.
We have found that some print dialog boxes don’t include any of these options. In that case, if you have an option of “Custom Scale” select that option and type in either 75% or 80%.